USDT TOWN- Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for today.
USDT TOWN-The global impact of the pandemic has been staggering and unprecedented, but cryptocurrencies gained a positive stance as a primary investment asset. Experts believe that one of the major reasons behind the growing adoption of digital currencies is the growth of distributed ledger technology and rising digital investments in venture capital. Currently, all investors are keeping a close eye on the crypto market as the growing adoption of major cryptocurrencies has driven them towards profits. Today, Analytics Insight enlists the top cryptocurrency prices for December 28, 2021.
- Bitcoin (BTC): US$49,536.92 (down by 2.78%)
- Ethereum (ETH): US$3,927.61 (down by 3.61%)
- Binance Coin (BNB): US$549.26 (up by 0.12%)
- Tether (USDT): US$1.00 (down by 0.00%)
- Solana (SOL): US$187.78 (down by 6.04%)
- Cardano (ADA): US$1.46 (down by 1.01%)
- XRP (XRP): US$0.8804 (down by 4.56%)
- USD Coin (USDC): US$0.9997 (down by 0.02%)
- Terra (LUNA): US$92.01 (down by 9.79%)
- Polkadot (DOT): US$28.85 (down by 7.25%)
USDT TOWN-According to coinmarketcap, the global cryptocurrency market cap stands at US$2.33T, indicating a decrease of 3.15% over the last day.